Many agencies will book 5-10 workshops with you to gather all the input to create a persona, a customer journey, and some other elements they might see as part of their strategy.
As you might know, we like to do things a bit differently. We love data, and data is usually better than the HiPPO (Highest Paid Person's Opinion).
That's why take less input from our customers, and more from (open) data sources & public research. The initial input will come from you, but these will only be a few short questions needed to guide us.
The first big step is made when we feed our self-developed tools with this input. The results in:
- The pains, gains, and jobs-to-be-done for your value proposition canvas;
- Demographic information on your persona;
- Predictions of personality (Big 5 & MBTI) and receptiveness to each of the 7 principles of influence by Cialdini for your persona;
- Information on your persona's style of work and motivations;
- Directions for information need in the customer journey.
Once this information is known, we'll get back to you to brainstorm the Value Map, and fill in your Business Model Canvas.
Once these elements are clear, we'll move on to the more tactical/operational side of things. We design a customer journey that layout the entire process through marketing, sales, onboarding, and account management. Together we decide on KPIs and create a full plan of execution, with tasks, planning, milestones, and clear responsibilities.
When you and your teams start following this roadmap, growth will follow.
Ask your questions here