Due to the abundance of marketing materials available online, a buyer is no longer dependent on salespeople for the necessary information to decide. The role of sales in the buying process has shifted for the buyer, but sales departments often still operate in a traditional way.
Sales teams need to recognize they must transform their entire sales strategy to put the customer in the center. They need to personalize the experience to the context of the buyer.
A sales process that is in line with this new behavior of the buyer is more effective. With the right tools and strategies, this process can help your sales team to:
- Improve their efficiency, response and close rates;
- Improve in prospecting, targeting and customer retention;
- Improve the alignment between the sales and marketing teams;
- Improve the reporting and forecasting of sales performance;
- Help drive additional revenues from existing customer base.